Do you want more
Leave your contact information, our team of between you.
HWg-STE: Ethernet thermometer
The HWg-STE web thermometer is configured using a built-in web server. If the temperature (humidity) exceeds a specified threshold, an e-mail alert is sent. Free windows software HWg-PDMS for graphical overview and MS Excel export included.
The HWg-STE IP Thermometer is fully SNMP compatible.
• Temperature monitoring, E-mail alert to overheating or temperature drop
• Windows software, AC power adapter and temperature probe included
• Simple installation, supports DHCP
• Humidity probe
• Temperature and humidity probe for installation in a 19" rack
• Waterproof, stainless-steel temperature probe, -50°C to +125°C (-58°F to +257°F)
• Fridge / Icebox temperature probe, flat cable, -30°C to +60°C (-22°F to +140°F)
Air conditioning failure
Temperature monitor; rising temperature indicates cooling fault.
Heating system monitoring
Remote monitoring of a heating system, alert by e-mail or SMS (Email-2-SMS) to a danger of freezing.
Temperature report to MS Excel available.
Sends an e-mail if the cooler malfunctions. Logs operating and storage conditions. Temperature reports.
Web thermometer saves heating and air-conditioning costs. Temperature reports for MS Excel.
Monitors optimal storage conditions. With application software, HACCP reports can be created.
Remote rack monitoring
Temperature / humidity monitoring inside and outside of a rack, SNMP monitoring.Datasheet(PDF) Add to Inquiry
HWg-PDMS (Poseidon-Damocles Monitoring System) periodically collects input and sensor values from units connected to a LAN (Poseidon, Damocles, HWg-STE). Collected data are periodically saved as MS Excel reports.
- Registered version is free of charge for 3 sensors
- Collects data over a LAN (using http from the device IP address / by e-mail)
- Data collection runs in the background as a Windows service
- Graphical overview of the collected data
- Temperature report for MS Excel (runs periodically in the background - generate XML database)